For our Client, global company, the leader in its industry, we are looking for Global Category Manager in the area of Travel & Expense.
- develop category management vision and objectives to deliver against broader business objectives,
- secure the lowest Total Cost of Ownership (TCO),
- lead spend management initiatives like Identifying consolidation opportunities, enhancing Spend Under Management, performing tail spend reduction etc,
- lead RFX (RFQ, RFI, RFP) generation and review process and manage supplier negotiations for the assigned scope,
- responsible for managing the contracting process end-to-end, including legal alignment,
- responsibility for a purchasing budget of 30 mln EUR+,
- partner closely with key stakeholder teams in the assigned organizational scope,
- drive continuous improvement and innovation,
- prepare KPIs for 3rd party vendors and review periodically; identify gaps in performance and develop mitigation strategies.
- at least 6 years of experience in procurement / category management ideally with a focus on Travel & Expense,
- thorough knowledge on business areas support including their strategies, goals, competitive environment, functional processes, and organizational dynamics,
- ability to effectively communicate and influence senior leaders and their teams across the organization and on a global basis in a large fast-growing and complex organization,
- ability to think and act strategically, coupled with analytical curiosity and collaborative style,
- strong industry experience and category subject matter expertise in indirect.
- competetive salary and bonus scheme,
- benefits package including company car equivalent,
- truly international business environment.