Risk Analyst for Asset Liability Management (ALM)
BNP Paribas Securities Services is a wholly owned subsidiary of BNP Paribas specialising in the administration and protection of financial securities for institutional investors, financial intermediaries and major companies worldwide. We have local expertise in 36 markets and a global reach covering more than 90 markets.
As leading global custodians, we serve a range of clients such as fund managers (including alternative funds), insurance companies, sovereign-wealth funds, pension funds, brokers and investment banks, commercial banks, major companies and issuers.
The Warsaw office was established in 2008 and comprises two business lines:
International Operations Centre (IOC) providing asset and fund services for a number of locations across Europe.
Custody & clearing services offering broker-dealers, global custodians and investment banks a full clearing, settlement and custody solution in Poland and other markets.
For BNP Paribas S.A. Branch in Poland, the institution specialized in Corporate and Institutional Banking we look for candidates interested in the position in RISK Asset Liability Management-Treasury department.
- Monitor and analyse risks stemming from the Balance Sheets managed by ALM-T,
- Independently investigate, explain and report risk exposure to relevant stakeholders,
- Understand the local liquidity profile within its economic and regulatory environment,
- Act as second line of control and ensure that ALMT-T activity is compliant with Group’s and regulatory principles or guidelines,
- Independently assess quality of data that is used to produce risk metrics,
- Perform analysis and deliver opinion for committees that validate new activities and products,
- Contribution to transversal projects, especially an industrialization of processes.
- Knowledge of Financial Markets
- Minimum MA degree (Finance, Economics, Science)
- Minimum 3 years of relevant work experience in market risk management, Financial Market, ALM or Finance
- Fluency in English
- Strong analytical skills
- Advanced risk knowledge & awareness
- Ability to cooperate with senior stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills & ability to work effectively as a team player
- Proactivity and ability to take initiative
- Good knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel)
- Stable employment on the basis of full-time job contract
- Supportive and friendly work atmosphere with many opportunities to integrate with work colleagues (football league, volleyball and basketball classes, integration weekends, etc.)
- An exciting career in an international business environment that is fast-paced, diverse and focuses on creating high-value relationships with our clients.
- Attractive benefits package (medical care, multisport card, lunch card, co-funding of language courses and many more)
- Prestigious work location near Rondo Daszyńskiego
Attractive benefits package:
- private medical care
- life insurance
- sports card
- additional benefits to choose from the Cafeteria Platform
- lunch card
- co-funding of language courses and many more
BNP Paribas promotes equality of opportunity and is committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.
Please attach the below clause to your application:I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) introduced into the Polish law with Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Dz. U. 2018 poz.1000 as amended). I acknowledge that I have the right at any time to view, to amend or correct and to request to erase my personal data.
Get to know more about us on:
See you soon :)
BNP Paribas Securities Services S.K.A. Oddział w Polsce
ul. Wronia 31, 00-846 Warszawa