Front-end Developer – Tokenisation
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Are you passionate about bringing new systems to life? Do you have the drive to innovate?
Do you want to help develop a new, DLT-based platform and build services that tokenise assets into digital form? Are you interested to learn and explore the future of banking services? Do you take pride in the quality of software delivered for each development iteration?
We’re looking for someone like that to join us and:
• be a part of a high-performing team on a high-profile, innovative project.
• solve challenging problems in elegant way
• master state-of-the-art technologies and a complex business domain.
• build the highly responsive and fast updating application in Agile & Lean environment
• apply best development practices and effectively utilize technologies
• work across full delivery cycle to ensure high quality delivery
• write high quality code and adhere to coding standards
• work collaboratively with a team of technologists and closely cooperate with the business
• be a change agent and promote DLT solutions via live demos and building PoCs
Digital Platforms department in Poland contains multiple teams (60+ people) looking after modern applications within Investment Banking space. That includes Data streaming & AI, UBS Neo platform, integration with Symphony, tools optimizing engineering productivity and Tokenisation team building innovation projects based on DLT (Distributed Ledger Technology).
• experience in building front-end applications using React
• knowledge of HTML5 and CSS/LESS/SASS with understanding of browser rendering behavior, performance and responsive tactics
• good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
• familiarity with front-end building tools (Webpack) and modern JS libraries
• understanding of code versioning tools (Git)
• proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around such issues
• fluent in English
• clean coding skills and excellent problem solving ability
• fluency in design patterns and refactoring techniques
• knowledge of agile development practices (Scrum, XP, Kanban etc)
You may have:
• experience in BDD
• experience in developing solidity distributed apps
• experience in distributed ledger technologies
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, at UBS we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves.
Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."