EY-Parthenon is a part of EY and is one of the largest global strategy consulting organizations, with more than 6,500 professionals. We help CEOs and business leaders design and deliver transformative strategies across the entire enterprise, to help build long-term value to all stakeholders. Due to rapid expansion, we are now looking for candidates to join our Warsaw team and we want you to explore our Analyst/Senior Consultant role.
You’ll be a part of a very dynamic team focused on the following types of projects:
- Corporate and growth strategy – providing in-depth market, competitor and customer insights and leveraging financial and operational perspectives to implement strategic plans,
- Transaction strategy and execution – projects across the whole deal lifecycle (e.g. Commercial Due Diligence, Value Creation Plan, Post Merger Integration),
- Turnaround and restructuring strategy – projects focused on solving business issues in critical and complex situations to reshape for a better future.
Locally, our focus is in the below sectors:
- Private Equity,
- Consumer Products & Retail,
- Financial Services,
- Technology & Media & Telecommunication,
- B2B Services,
Your key responsibilities
- leading project workstreams and small teams within the projects from a diverse range of industries,
- supporting business development through developing intellectual property, proposal documents and attending sales meetings,
- developing and mentoring junior team members.