Senior Automation QA Engineer in WMA
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Are you passionate about technology? Do you know how to solve challenging problems in elegant ways? We’re looking for someone like that who will:
• become the functional expert in your area, work collaboratively with the wider IT and business groups,
• perform hands on QA activities like functional requirements review, test design and execution and test environment management,
• work with business, operations and IT on project testing strategies from design to sign-off and updating of regression tests,
• champion the delivery of automated tests,
• build relationships and communicate effectively with colleagues in all regions.
You will be part of WMA (Wealth Management Americas ) QA team who will be responsible for successful delivery of Change the Bank and Run the Bank testing engagements. Candidate must have a proven track record in a QA. Substantial experience with Quality Control methodology is required, specifically requirements/testing tractability, test planning, test execution, defect management, and project level reporting.
• at least 5 years of experience of testing complex systems and business flows,
• automation experience with JAVA and Selenium,
• full understanding of SDLC, QA and Defect Lifecycle,
• experience with Test data identification & creation,
• exposure to test management tools, e.g. JIRA,
• working experience on various CI tools.
Good to have:
• Gitlab CI understanding, configuration background,
• Spring Framework basics,
• REST test background,
• Performance test background, hands on new toolsets.
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, at UBS we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves.
Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."