Based in Ada, Michigan, Amway is one of the world's leading direct sales companies. We operate in more than 50 countries around the world offering a variety of products: health, beauty and home care. Amway Business Services Center was established in March 2010 to provide state of the art service to corporate operations across Europe, India and Africa. From graduates to highly qualified experts we hire the best professionals in the fields of Finance, Customer Service, Marketing, IT and HR. Here, you have the opportunity to add value and be valued – to achieve your professional goals and work with truly exceptional people. We believe in your potential and we value your talents.
Currently we are looking for a person for the position of:
Direct Procurement Analyst | Cracow
Direct Procurement Analyst | Cracow
Amway is a large multinational family-owned consumer goods company and the leading direct selling company worldwide. Amway offers more than 450 high-quality products and innovative solutions in the categories of nutrition, beauty, and home care exclusively through independent distributors and the own webshop. The company was founded in 1959 in Ada, United States, and operates in more than 100 countries generating revenue of 8.1 billion USD in 2020. Amway’s top-selling brands are Nutrilite™ vitamin, mineral, and dietary supplements, ARTISTRY™ skincare and color cosmetics, and eSpring™ water treatment systems.
What you’ll do:
- Reports to Team Leader
- Serves as a resource for buyers, suppliers and internal departments to resolve cross-functional or operational issues and represents Strategic Procurement to meet department objectives as required
- Coordinates and delegates transactional and tactical activities between Buying Assistant and stakeholders as appropriate
- Determines root cause and leads necessary changes to resolve supplier’s issues or internal performance issues
- Implements process improvements to improve productivity and customer service
- Serves as a supplier liaison representing Strategic Procurement to execute tactical supplier management activities
- Educates suppliers and customers on Amway processes and systems
- Attends supplier meetings as required to support process improvements or resolve operational issues
- Maintain accuracy of systems data (price update, item set up, supplier set up, etc) based on the procedure and the results of quality tests
- Error and exception handling in reporting
What you’ll need:
- Very good language skills in English
- Practical knowledge of MS office applications (Excel, Outlook, Word)
- Experience with ERP accounting systems (e.g. Oracle and JDEdwards) will be an asset
- Good understanding of financial analysis, accounting, soft skills
- Knowledge on supply chain will be an asset
- Attention to details
- Service oriented and professional working approach
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to work with different stakeholders in a multicultural environment
What can you expect from us?
- Online recruitment process
- Home Office & Flexible Working Hours
- Private medical care in LuxMed Group
- MyBenefit Cafeteria Platform (with Multisport card available)
- Group Life Insurance after probation period
- Additional day off for your Birthday
- Employee discount for high-quality Amway products
- Annual Bonus depending on the yearly company and individual performance
- Various portfolio of internal&external trainings: professional certifications, access to e-learning platform.
- Language courses co-financed by us
- Possibility of growth inside of organization
- International team environment
- Relocation package for candidates outside Poland
- Numerous company events and office initiatives
- Family atmosphere with no formal dress-code
- Attractive office location in the heart of Krakow (High 5ive, Pawia street)
How to apply
If you are interested in this job, please send your application via "Apply" button.
The following statement should be enclosed to your application:
"I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed by Amway Business Centre-Europe Sp. z o.o. located in Zabierzów (adres: Krakowska 280 str., 32-080 Zabierzów) for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes, in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act dated 29.08.1997 (uniform text: Journal of Laws of the Republic of Poland 2002 No 101, item 926 with further amendments)."