The Financial Crime Unit (FCU) provides consultancy services and operational support for global financial institutions in the banking sector within the area of Anti-Money Laundering.
The scope of our projects is based on Know Your Customer and Transaction Monitoring procedures that help PwC’s customers, from all over the world, in preventing money laundering. In essence, the Financial Crime Unit counteracts the development of organised crime, fraud and terrorism.
Our international and diverse team is one of the largest ones of its kind in the world, including nationalities from distant parts of the globe like Peru, Argentina, China, Morocco, Mexico, Nigeria and Singapore. Although English is our official language in both everyday communication and project work, our colleagues speak 39 languages in total.
Team Leader in Financial Crime Unit
- Work on client projects delivered in Poland and abroad
- Supervise work of team
- Keep up with developments in the sector and regulatory area (AML and/or FATCA)
- Provide guidance in your area of expertise to clients and colleagues
- Coach junior Team members.
- Fluent English, second foreign language would be an asset
- Minimum 3 years of experience in operational area (preferably in financial sector)
- Experience in managing a team
- Strong planning, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to lead teams
- Analytical thinking and strong ability to successfully resolve complex problems and issues
- Enthusiastic and passionate about work, good team-player
- Flexibility and willingness to travel and be involved in international projects also on long term assignments.
- Possibility to develop career in international environment
- Opportunity to broaden your professional experience
- Work in a team providing services to reputable international clients
- Possibility to work on projects abroad
- Great atmosphere and a comfortable working environment.