SDM (Securities Data Management) is a centralized global utility that supports the NAV production process for mutual and hedge fund accounting teams in Europe, India and across several US locations.
SDM encompasses five primary functions: 2 pricing teams including pricing on exchange traded assets & fixed income securities and Fund of Fund pricing. We also have a corporate action’s processing team and a security master maintenance team.
We currently have 50 + people in permanent roles in Wroclaw and also work alongside teams in Ireland, USA and India numbering an additional 250+. These figures continue to grow as we take on new business.
We are a Centre of excellence in the Global Securities Operations space and provide opportunities to gain considerable training and development across a range of functions, while benefitting from exposure to the wider NAV production process.
We are looking for candidates who have:
- At least advanced English proficiency
- Current student status
- General knowledge around economy, financial markets and accounting
- Strong clerical and keyboard skills with particular focus on accuracy and attention to detail.
- Proficiency in using Microsoft packages particularly Excel. Knowledge of Visual Basic and SQL would be beneficial but not essential.
- Excellent teamwork, interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent analytical, organizational and time management skills.
- Motivated team members with the ability to adapt and learn quickly.
- Professional approach to work and personal appearance.
- Self-motivation and the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
What we can do for you:
- Challenging, fun and supportive environment.
- City Centre location.
- Opportunity to join site wide network groups.
- Full time contract of employment
- Competitive salary
- Health & Life Insurance
- Multisport card / Cinema Tickets / Nursery subsidiary
- Pension scheme
- Excellent opportunities for training, growth and professional development
- Opportunities to engage in diverse projects due to growth of business migrations
- A multitude of opportunities to get involved in additional charity projects
- Location: Aquarius Building ul. Swobodna 3.