About BNY MELLON
BNY Mellon is a global investments company dedicated to helping its clients manage and service their financial assets throughout the investment lifecycle. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations, or individual investors, BNY Mellon delivers informed investment and wealth management and investment services in 35 countries. As of March 31, 2021, BNY Mellon had $41.7 trillion in assets under custody and/or administration, and $2.2 trillion in assets under management. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments. BNY Mellon is the corporate brand of The Bank of New York Mellon Corporation (NYSE: BK). Additional information is available on www.bnymellon.com Follow us on Twitter @BNYMellon or visit our newsroom at www.bnymellon.com/newsroom for the latest company news.
- Participates in the development of functional or operational requirements.
- Tests and trains users on applications, with guidance from more experienced colleagues.
- Interfaces with all areas of IT on behalf of the business to resolve IT matters and improve business processes.
- Uses defined or documented processes to collect and define requirements from businesses or functional areas.
- Works with users and peers on planning, implementing, and supporting new or existing applications.
- Uses knowledge of business needs to provide design support to software and application development teams.
- Participates in process improvement reviews and summarizes business issues and client feedback for teams review.
- Assists with training of users on new or enhanced applications and/or systems.
- Supports testing of new or enhanced applications and/or systems.
- Tasks include case development, requirement traceability analysis, test preparation, script writing, and functional test execution.
- Uses basic knowledge of regulatory and legal requirements and BNY Mellon corporate policies involving risk and control to support the development of improved business processes through technology.
- No direct reports.
- Contributes to the achievement of team objectives
- Bachelors’ degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- 1-3 years of total work experience preferred.
- Technical experience preferred.
- Investran knowledge is a plus.
- Full time contract of employment
- City Centre locations close to main railway station and flexible working arrangements
- Flexible benefits package, including life and medical insurance, health screening, fitness discount programme, employee assistance program
- Award-winning Wellbeing Program supporting you with your unique health and wellbeing needs
- Pension scheme
- On-site childcare and a parental buddy programme
- Exciting opportunities for career and global mobility
- Diverse and inclusive environment
- Employee Referral Program
- Recognition programmes
- A multitude of opportunities to get involved in charity projects and Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)