Job Description & Summary
Currently we are looking for Consultant (Associate) in Payroll Team.
Consultant (Associate) Payroll
- Delivering of the end to end payroll processes for the clients (employment under Polish regulations; cooperation in English and Polish language)
- Performing payroll services to ensure timely, accurate and compliant processes
- Processing of payroll, and personal data based on legal procedures
- Verifying and controlling payroll data and calculations correctness; applying changes if necessary
- Coordinating the circulation of payroll documentation
- Handling customer’s queries related to payroll
- Preparing and verification of documentation/declarations and reports required by various authorities and institutions
- Maintaining payroll processes to ensure alignment with legislation
- Reviewing processes regularly to ensure they are up-to-date
- Identifying and implementing change in payroll process for continuous improvement
- Participating in ad hoc projects for multi-territory customers
- Escalating issues when necessary, to avoid delays in processing
- Daily cooperation with HR Admin and Finance Departments
- Minimum 2 years of relevant work experience, ideally in a similar position in Payroll, C&B or HR Administration
- Previous experience in company providing outsourcing of payroll services (an asset)
- Knowledge of accounting, payroll regulations and the ability to implement them will be advantage
- University degree (Finance, Accounting, HR or Administration field - an asset) or equivalent experience
- communication skills in English (verbal and written)
- Payroll or Accounting ERP systems technical know-how
- Knowledge and proficiency in MS Office applications
- Strong customer orientations. A high standard of interpersonal sensitivity, communication and judgment skills
- Attention to detail and ability to identify resolve and escalate potential discrepancies / mismatches in calculations
- An energizing workplace built on a flat structure and open culture that will allow you to have a visible impact on how things are done.
- We encourage a collaborative working environment while offering numerous development opportunities for our employees (including training, talent programs, and international assignments).
- We balance interesting, challenging, and rewarding work with many initiatives and programs focused on well-being, especially in the area of mental health.