What will you do:
- Collect and recover customer receivables and debt.
- Ensure cash collection activities meet the requirements of the client by reducing debt aging.
- Maximizing cash collection and collecting high quality dispute information, while maintaining a professional relationship with the client and their debtors.
- Contacting clients regarding overdue accounts and determine reasons for non payment identifying the cause and analyzing of overdue receivables
- Collecting past due items on assigned accounts through proper use of correspondence, phone calls, emails
- Establishing and maintaining positive relationships with customers internal and external
- Responding to all customer inquiries in a timely and professional manner to include questions regarding credit holds, collection past due issues and account reconciliation.
- Cooperating closely with other departments such as Sales, Supply Chain, Customer Service, Master Data.
- Participating in implementing policies and procedures for standardizing process and improving controls and performance.
- Very good English and fluent Dutch at least C1
- Work experience in a similar role at least 1 year
- Pro client approach
- Attention to detail and great organization skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, team spirit
- Inclusion&Diversity in practice in truly multinational enviroment
- Eco-friendly office
- Cooperation with globally recognized Clients and access to the latest technology solutions
- Online and classroom trainings to master your skills Onboarding program and dedicated Buddy
- Unique community with sport, volunteering activities and outings
- Access to MyBenefit platform
- Multisport and lunch card
- Private medical care and life insurance
- Referral program with bonuses for referring new employees
- Modern office in the city center of Warsaw
- Chill room, game room, library and coffee-breaks at terrace