Internship in Vendor Management Services
Business management, administration and support, Outsourcing / Offshoring
Job Reference #
Temporary / Contract
Are you an analytical thinker with an eye for details? Do you always see solutions rather than problems? Are you well organized and independent? Within the Group Corporate Services – Vendor Management Services team we are looking for an intern who will support team in activities like:
• conducting analysis on large data repositories: extracting data from various data sources, consolidating, cleaning and analyzing dependencies
• providing high quality reports to senior stakeholders
• maintaining vendor database
• actively support change and innovation, discover process areas that can be automated
• cooperating with stakeholders globally to understand their needs and provide support
Group Corporate Services – Vendor Management Services team in Krakow is supporting processes, projects and tools used globally by UBS's Group Corporate Service function. You will liaise with UBS functions in redesigning processes / tools and maintenance of those aiming at high quality management information and services. This role will require you to cooperate with and provide high quality reports to senior management. By joining our team, you will be constantly challenged to develop innovative solutions. This will enhance both your technical and business capabilities.
• graduated (Bachelor or Master’s degree) in Economics, Finance, Engineering, Mathematics or Business Administration
• good knowledge of MS Excel, MS Word and MS Power Point; VBA knowledge would be an asset
• strong analytical skills with attention to details and high degree of accuracy
• ability to think outside of the box with problem solving mindset
• ability to learn and adapt to fast changing business needs and requirements
• good communicator with very good English (both written and spoken)
• well organized, open, fast learner, willing to develop
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."