For our Client, a global top-tier company providing professional services (Big4), we are looking for experienced managers to join and lead new Audit Assurance teams located in Poland.
Audit Manager with French
- responsibility for the organization of audit projects, i. e. setting the schedule, timing the audit and selecting the team of consultants and senior consultants,
- responsibility for contacting and building long-term client relationships at management (CFO, President) or board level,
- supervising the preparation of the report or the audit opinion,
- presenting and discussing with the client the conclusions of the examination and detected irregularities,
- responsibility for conducting price negotiations and signing customer contracts,
- implementation of sales tasks within the established budget,
- participation in seminars and industry conferences,
- responsibility for hiring, training, motivating, evaluating and developing consultants and senior consultants.
- 6-8 years of work experience in the Assurance/Audit area as well as People Management,
- expert knowledge of accounting and audit standards (including IFRS, country-specific GAAP),
- knowledge of international review standards is beneficial,
- high proficiency in French and English (C1),
- effective communication, interpersonal, risk management, facilitation and presentation skills,
- project management, leadership, coaching, counseling and supervisory skills.
- Manager or Senior Manager grade in the company's core-business global structures,
- opportunity to work in a top-tier international organization and dynamic, friendly global environment,
- an exceptional organizational culture focused on cooperation,
- attractive salary, professional training and onboarding package.