Location: working from one of our polish offices or remotely
Kraków / Warsaw / Wrocław / Katowice / Gdańsk / Poznań / Szczecin / Rzeszów
- ServiceNow Admin Certificate or additional equivalent experience;
- Experience in ServiceNow implementation projects;
- End to End SDLC development and delivery experience on ServiceNow;
- ServiceNow administration and configuration skills;
- Understanding of Agile SDLC methodology;
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills;
- The ability to work autonomously and deliver quality ServiceNow Solution;
- Good communication skills.
- English advanced level, both written and spoken.
Your future role
- Develop and configure ServiceNow solutions;
- Ensure the quality and integrity of ServiceNow deliverables;
- Provide technical skillset for the ServiceNow capability from a design, development, standards and documentation viewpoint;
- Adhere to appropriate change management applied to production deployments;
- Determine software issues requiring vendor resolution work and work with vendors to resolve those issue;
- Develop technical specs for use by other team members.
About the team
We are rapidly growing team of experts combining deep business process and technology experience. We specialize in advanced concepts of Technology Operating Models and broad IT Service Mgmt. transformations. Our team does not operate in the shared services delivery center mode, instead we act as a fully-fledged consulting entity working hand in hand with other Deloitte firms helping our clients both locally and internationally.
Please apply and send us your CV and if we will be interested you should expect a few steps:
- Quick HR call
- One or two online meetings with great guys from ServiceNow team
- Final decision / job offer
Pretty simple, right?