- 3+ years of experience in valuation and modeling (experience in banking, insurance or other financial institutions or/and in M&A advisory will be an advantage),
- Solid knowledge of valuation methods (DCF and multiples), financial statements and accounting principles,
- CFA/ACCA certification (or other equivalent) completed or in process of acquiring will be an advantage,
- Excellent analytical skills and advanced knowledge of financial modeling techniques,
- Ability to build lasting business relationships with client representatives (from all levels including managers and Board of Directors / Supervisory Board members),
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills – in Polish and English,
- Ability to work effectively in teams with both clients and other Deloitte professionals.
Your future role
- Preparation of financial models for valuation and transaction advisory purposes,
- Supporting senior staff in leading M&A projects including:
- Preparation of project documentation: information memorandum, financial forecasts, client presentations, etc.,
- Coordination of project deliverables, preparation and supervision of project timetables,
- Active contact with clients on a day-to-day basis,
- Other activities necessary to complete the project,
- Supervising work of junior colleagues,
- Contributing to business development and the sales process,
- Compliance with risk procedures.
What we offer
- Attractive financial package and bonus scheme,
- Exposure to interesting M&A transactions on Central European market,
- Rapid knowledge development thanks to on-the-job trainings related to the area of expertise,
- Support of the company in gaining additional professional qualifications (ACCA, CFA) and development of skills through a series of Polish and foreign trainings,
- Continuous professional growth and clear career path,
- Benefits such as: medical insurance, sports card, participation in various employees sport teams and activities,
- Free access to the gym (Calypso Q22), our network of free bicycles and many more,
- Friendly work atmosphere and integration activities.
About the team
Financial Services Industry (FSI) team, as part of Deloitte’s Financial Advisory practice, consults financial institutions, as well as corporate clients, on realization of M&A strategies, NPL transactions and valuation services. The Team is dedicated to both global and domestic financial institutions such as banks, insurance companies, insurance brokers, investment funds, FinTechs and provides strategic corporate advisory services for corporate finance transactions, assists in assessing investment opportunities and provides professional advisory services to support them in making effective and timely business and investment decisions.