Regional Talent Coordinator role is dedicated to animate HR related processes at Deloitte Central Europe level to support continued growth of our professionals and organization itself. The responsibilities will involve activities around HR services including learning & development, career planning / coaching, talent reviews & recognition processes, and talent experience. You will support both Business & Talent Leaders at the regional level with identification, design and delivery of new talent-oriented initiatives, also administrating regular and ongoing activities.
Your future responsibilities:
- Involvement and coordination of talent-oriented internal projects contributing to definition of business needs and projects design, implementation and communication;
- Identification of training needs for business units and employees, followed by improvement to Learning & Development strategy;
- Coordination of improvements to learning databases and talent competencies models defined for individual business units;
- Supporting Employer Branding activities, mostly with internal initiatives dedicated to strengthen brand and employees identity;
- Managing ongoing administrative tasks and supporting ad-hoc requests from business leaders and talent representatives from other regions or local level;
- Being up-to-date with corporate Talent strategy and global activities around Talent;
- Continuously building and strengthening relationships with internal stakeholders and business leaders;
- Continuous improvement of processes and procedures within HR function;
We perceive Talent Management as a complex and continuous process of creating best experience for our employees and we would like you to share those believes too!
- Experience in roles similar to HR Specialist role (2+years) in international companies;
- Hands-on experience from HR / Talent related projects and initiatives (i.e. implementation of new learning programs \ talent models \ HR Tools)
- Ability to gather and analyze available data and various needs and translate them into workable HR solutions;
- Good interpersonal skills to establish constructive relationships with stakeholders and colleagues;
- Flexibility to adjust to multiple demands, shifting priorities, dealing with ambiguity and rapid change;
- Very good knowledge on MS Office (especially Excel & PowerPoint);
What we offer
- Continuous development through our Deloitte Learning & Development Programs
- Benefits package (inc. Health insurance, Multisport card, life insurance covered by the Employer);
- Creative, challenging and supportive work environment;
- Flexible work and place arrangements (remote work in hybrid environment);
- Well-connected team (6 individuals) with open for sharing knowledge and always readiness to help;
- A clear career path and Career Coach, who will guide you through the organization and your opportunities;
- Community people taking care of well-being and professional development.
About Deloitte Central Europe
Deloitte Central Europe is a regional organization of entities organized under the umbrella of Deloitte Central Europe Holdings Limited, a member firm in Central Europe of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited. Services are provided by the subsidiaries and affiliates of Deloitte Central Europe Holdings Limited, which are separate and independent legal entities. The subsidiaries and affiliates of Deloitte Central Europe Holdings Limited are among the region’s leading professional services firms, providing services through more than 9,000 people in 39 offices in 19 countries.