- Experience in end-to-end recruitment processes as internal recruiter or in Recruitment Agency (1+years);
- Proven previous experience utilizing databases, applicant tracking systems, search engines and social media to source active and passive candidates
- Candidate orientation and responsiveness;
- Great communication and networking skills;
- Ability to interact and negotiate with management and staff to resolve issues efficiently;
- Friendly and open minded attitude;
- Innovation and openness to new solutions and attitudes to recruitment processes;
- Ability to proactively offer solutions to business needs;
- Flexibility to adjust to multiple demands, shifting priorities, dealing with ambiguity and rapid change;
- Excellent English and Polish language skills.
Your future role
About the role
Recruiter in Risk Advisory at Deloitte plays a key role in the sustainable development of our practice. Within this position, you will need to gain the knowledge on our business and are able to talk with Risk Advisory professionals. This is one of the key areas of operations with a significant impact on the practice performance and providing support for the growth. Therefore, if you have proactive attitude and take responsibility this position might be a perfect fit for you.
Your future responsibilities
- Leading end-to-end recruitment processes for Risk Advisory teams, providing recruitment expertise to Hiring Managers and aiming at filling the vacancies with the most suitable candidates;
- Improving candidate’s experience in our recruitment processes;
- Market mapping;
- Being up-to-date with innovations and job market;
- Supporting Talent Team in developing Employer Branding strategy and approach for Risk Advisory professionals.
Key profiles in Risk Advisory:
- IT Consultants, M&A IT Consultants;
- SAP GRC Consultants
- Risk & Compliance Consultants;
- FSI Risk & Regulatory Consultants;
- Software Asset Management Consultants;
- Sustainability & Economics Consultants;
- Cyber Security Consultants.
We see recruitment as a complex process of creating best experience for Hiring Managers and candidates in a process of hiring and we would like you to share those believes too!
What we offer
- Continuous development through our Deloitte Learning curriculum, e-learning modules and regional training programs;
- Benefits package;
- Flexible work and place arrangements;
- Small talent team (3 individuals) with open for sharing knowledge and always readiness to help;
- A clear career path and Career Coach, who will guide you through the organization and your opportunities;
- Community of Risk Advisory people taking care of well-being and professional development.
About the team
Working for Deloitte as a Recruiter you will experience an exciting mix of creativity and innovation. You will closely cooperate with Deloitte consultants and managers as well as other Talent Team members. Talent team consist of 3 individuals always ready to help and share knowledge.
I stage – we will carefully read your resume
II stage – you will be asked to complete an analytical and English online test
III stage – you we be invited for HR interview (interview contains case study) (online)
IV stage - welcome on board :)
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. We suggest you to do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you’re applying to. Moreover we advise you to brush up on your behavioral and case interviewing skills and practice discussing your experience and job history with a family member, friend or mentor.