In light of growing cooperation with leading global investment banks we are looking for a person to help us participate in high quality projects, utilising delivery experience and understanding of complex banking solutions. If you want to pursue your career in the biggest global consulting firm, and help us conduct operations for high-profile banks to support their business growth, then this is a great opportunity for you. With a strong international team already in place, we are looking for an individual to take us to the next level through meeting client requirements and working closely with a cross-functional team to deliver projects in finance.
- Preferably with experience in a derivatives line role, especially in Derivatives Confirmation execution process and/or legal documentation.
- Language capabilities a strong plus – any European or even Saudi language skills would be helpful.
- Knowledge of Equity derivative products, front to back flow for OTC Equity Derivative products is essential.
- Needs knowledge of ISDA definitions.
- MarkitWire knowledge would also be helpful.
- Exhibits excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
- Displays ability to meet multiple deadlines in a dynamic, fast paced environment.
- Contributes to the effectiveness of the team by working closely with colleagues in sharing information, skills, and responsibilities.
The Confirmation Execution Group has a primary responsibility of managing our counterparty risk by executing Electronic and ISDA (International Swaps and Derivatives Association, Inc.) confirmations with Broker Dealers and our Institutional Clients (Hedge Funds, Pension Funds, Mutual Funds, and Reinsurance Groups). The team is responsible for drafting confirmations for the full range of equity products and also streamlining and standardising documentation requirements while continually adapting to changes in the business, markets, technology and the regulatory environment.
- Ensuring that the Confirmation matches the economic terms on the term sheet and the trade booked in our transaction system.
- Draft OTC Derivative Trade Confirmations across Equity.
- Derivatives, Commodities or Foreign Exchange product areas.
- Ensure accurate representation of risk bookings, term sheet and ISDA definitions within confirmation.
- Partner commercially with internal groups (Sales, Trading, Legal, Compliance) to draft and execute confirmations, including structured transactions.
- Identify and implement process improvements.
- Coordinate with Technology and Sales/Trading on systems enhancements and development.
- Spearhead the development and evolution of the documentation function in accordance with market standards and regulatory requirements.
What we offer
- exposure to interesting advisory projects
- rapid knowledge development thanks to on-the-job trainings related to the area of expertise
- opportunity to be a part of global work-streams and cross-country projects
- attractive customized learning portfolio (professional designations and international certificates)
- continuous professional grow and clear career path
- friendly work atmosphere and staff parties
- valuable relations for life: industry network & references from recognized professionals