We are looking for colleagues to strengthen our CE Audit & Assurance Insurance Team. CE A&A Insurance Team is a Team of professionals that works on cross border audit and advisory engagements related to among others complex accounting, IFRS 17 implementation, financial reporting. As part of our CE A&A Insurance Team you will act as business advisor to the CFOs, Controllers, Reporting Teams of Insurers, as well as you will be able to gather experience from local market but also from other Central European and Western European markets via Digital Mobility.
What will your typical day look like?
Your will be delivering value to our Insurance clients by providing high quality advice on projects ranging from IFRS 17 implementation to complex accounting, financial operations and trainings. You will be also responsible for building and maintaining clients relations and go-to market activities. You would be building and developing professionals by on the job learning, coaching and mentoring. You would act as subject matter expert for our clients, but also while working with colleagues from our other service lines.
You should have:
- Knowledge and 5+ years of experience in Insurance Sector gathered during work for an accounting firm or in the Insurance Company
- Knowledge of IFRS 17 (experience with IFRS 17 implementation projects would be welcome)
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Strong analytical and presentation skills
- Excellent organization, planning and project management abilities
- ACCA or equivalent is advantage
What we offer:
- Day to day work & learn with the team of experts & recognized industry leaders;
- Chance to participate in regional learnings programs designed to mastering strategy skills and meet your individual needs;
- Exciting projects with industry leaders and digital disruptors to address their challenges and provide innovative and creative solutions;
- Dedicated career advisor: in every step of your way with Deloitte you will be guided by your Coach.
- Internal trainings selected for soft and technical skills improvement;
- Access to the newest online learnings (Udemy for Business, Linkedin Learning, getAbstract, Culture Navigator);
- Attractive benefits package (including private medical care, Multisport card, MyBenefit platform, travel insurance);