The following requirements are essential for this job position:
- you are a student of Quantitative Sciences (e.g. Econometrics, Mathematics, Physics, IT etc.) or Finance/Banking,
- you have a working knowledge of written and spoken English,
- you are ambitious, open for challenging and interesting responsibilities from the very beginning of your career,
- you are able to work under time pressure and learn fast,
- you have a good understanding of Microsoft Excel, Word, Power Point,
- you have a basic prior experience in programming (any language),
- you have a general knowledge of finance and financial mathematics (econometrics, statistics).
The following skills are not required, but definitely would be an asset:
- knowledge of SQL
- any professional experience in risk area in a bank / financing institution / consulting company would be an advantage but is not required.
Candidate will participate in risk regulatory (IFRS 9) software implementation projects for foreign banks with the following activities:
- preparation of deliverables supporting implementation process (i.e. functional specifications, data models, examples of algorithms in Excel),
- configuration of software and development of simple models in SQL,
- testing of software modules functionality,
- researches, preparation of information (e.g. local regulations),
- analysis of data provided by the Client, evaluation of results,
- creation of PowerPoint presentations for Client and internal meetings,
- preparation and update of statuses, summaries, minutes of meetings.
All tasks are to be performed under direct supervision and with support of more experienced colleagues.
WHAT WE OFFER
- development of skills required on the current market: finance, risk management, project management and technology,
- exposure to interesting international advisory projects, software development and implementation process, opportunity to observe the Deloitte consultants work with Clients,
- opportunity to gather practice of different financial institutions, observing examples of modern accounting, risk and IT systems,
- continuous professional growth and clear career path,
- valuable relations for life: industry network & references from recognized professionals,
- possibility to work remotely or in modern office with very good location in Warsaw (by Metro ONZ).