- 2+ years of experience as a frontend developer,
- advanced in Angular or React or NodeJS,
- knowledge of Responsive Web Design,
- familiar with test automation,
- successfully completed bachelor's or master's degree in computer science or equivalent education,
- good (B1) German and very good English skills,
- willingness to travel (occasional business trips).
Your future role
- advanced custom software development with a focus on stability, availability and quality,
- development and conception of applications based on the latest technologies in agile teams,
- active support and participation in knowledge transfer of best practices.
What we offer
- international work environment,
- variety of projects for automotive customers waiting for you,
- flat hierarchies and an open door principle,
- tailor-made training programs, so we can take you a step further in your professional and personal development,
- professional development tools and processes.
About the team
The DevOps Studio in Wrocław brings together the expertise of Deloitte to develop and deploy innovative custom software solutions, mainly in the areas of automotive. We support our clients in implementing their digitization strategies and business processes with current top technologies