Consultant & Senior Consultant | Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
Are you a consultant with ambition to constantly learn, solve non-trivial technical issues, design solutions that transform how IT operates or simply want to make a meaningful impact on how companies work? Are you a fan of MS Dynamics 365 products? Are you ready to join our team and help our clients imagine, deliver and run their future?
Who are we looking for:
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Consultants & Senior Consultants
100% remotely or from any Deloitte office in Poland - what you prefer
(offices: Warszawa, Wrocław, Poznań, Gdańsk, Kraków, Łódź, Rzeszów, Katowice, Szczecin)
The ideal candidate
- has min. 2 years of professional experience for a consultant, min. 4 years for a senior consultant;
- has knowledge of Dynamics 365 Business Central (and older equivalents) configuration and development extension capabilities;
- preferably comes from a professional services / consulting background with an experience in Dynamics implementations;
- is able to properly translate the business requirements into system configuration;
- has knowledge of how Dynamics can be extended through Microsoft AppSource applications;
- is able to discuss and present alternative ways to address the functional requirements listed by the business;
- is able to effectively work with the system architects on optimal design of the solution
- has sufficient knowledge of business processes in finance, accounting, logistics etc. to effectively analyze areas with client-side counterparts;
- has a very good command in English & Polish (both speaking as well as writing).
- Knowledge and experience in Power Platform (e.g. Power Apps, Power BI);
- certificate proving knowledge of Dynamics solutions (exam MB-800).
Your future role
- Be member of the teams implementing Dynamics 365 Business Central (both cloud as well as on-premise),
- Work with solution architects and developers to agree on and deploy designed solution,
- be enthusiastic about further development of your knowledge of your Dynamics and more broadly Microsoft technologies and proving it with appropriate certification,
- Work with customer system analysts and business users translating the functional requirements into system configuration,
- Work with a team and as part of the team to effectively deliver agreed products,
- Establish and maintain positive working relationships with the Deloitte Dynamics community.
What we offer
- Working from any Deloitte office or home office – what you prefer
- Flexible working hours
- Permanent employment (we may discuss B2B contract as well)
- Medical and health insurance
- Multisport and other lifestyle benefits
- Trainings and certifications
- Language courses
- Friendly coworkers & team spirit
- Multiple geographies and clients
- Work for well-known brands
- Everyday opportunities to influence how and where we do our business
- Development and career path to fit your needs
… and an opportunity to be a part of a new Microsoft practice in the world’s largest professional services firm!
About the team
At Deloitte we support leading global organizations in optimizing and transforming their organizations. Our consultants offer insights, capabilities, and solutions that change the way these organizations operate and make people-related decisions with top-notch technology features on mind.
We are currently building in Poland a dedicated specializing in Microsoft technologies to become part of the global Microsoft centric organization. We are looking for enthusiastic, committed and ambitious people to join our practice and grow with us. Next to designing and implementing full portfolio of Dynamics solutions, our Consulting professionals advise on process optimization and automation by applying cutting-edge technologies, the latest sales or finance operating models, as well as service design principles to drive improvements.
What happens after your application? If your CV would be interesting for us there will be a few steps:
1. Quick HR call
2. One online interview with the awesome people from the team
3. Final decision
How simple, right?