· Master’s degree in Psychology, Economics, or Business Administration equivalent
· 3+ years practice experience
· Experience with large-scale organizational change efforts (stakeholder assessment, change impact analysis, organization design, communication planning and execution, training support and business readiness)
· Demonstrated confidence and maturity to work with senior executives, clients and stakeholders
· Agile and creative mindset when problem solving and troubleshooting
· Strong oral and written communication skills and presentation skills
· Consulting experience and experience in multinational Change management projects
· Change management certification is a plus
The successful Candidate will:
· Be willing to work as part of a team, build relationships and contribute to the positive and supportive culture of the practice,
· Have a proven track record of successful delivery in change management projects,
· Possess the ability and willingness to drive business development activities,
· Have an experience and ability of working in multinational project teams,
· Be employee-experience oriented,
· Apply rigorous logic and data analysis to ensure all deliverables are of a high quality.
Your future role
Here are some of the things you may be doing within Change management:
· Support our clients by providing a change management structured methodology and tools to create a change strategy to support adoption of the changes required
· Support the design, development, delivery, and management of communications
· Conduct change impact analyses, assess change readiness and support to identify key stakeholders
· Help our clients to lead change management activities
· Provide input, document requirements, and support the design and delivery of training programs
· Advise our clients on integrating the change management activities into project plan
What we offer?
As a part of the Human Capital team, you will have the opportunity to:
· Work with Deloitte clients, both on global and local projects, delivering high-impact solutions to complex challenges and helping them drive exceptional performance,
· Rapidly develop in a dynamic, high growth environment,
· Drive development of work plans and lead specific components of an engagement,
· Contribute to practice development by shaping fit-for-purpose approaches and methodologies for Deloitte clients.
About the team
Deloitte’s Human Capital team works closely with our clients’ top management to elaborate and implement sustainable Human Capital solutions. We are working together in 3 practices: HR Advisory, HR Transformation and HR Analytics & Hybrid Work. Our value propositions include Employee Experience, HR Strategy, HR Organisation Design and Transformation, Digital HR Transformation, Strategic Talent Management, Future Ways of Work and Change Management.