For our client, International Retail Company we are looking for IT Infrastructure Manager for medium size CEE organization (up to 500 end users)
IT Infrastructure Manager
- design the overall infrastructure in CEE Region, for all components, including network, datacenter, cloud strategy, voice and video, end user computing,
- implement infrastructure solutions on a regional scale, same components as design,
- design the operational model, defining operating process flows, SLAs, supporting tools according to IT best practices – ITIL based model,
- operate (support, maintenance and enhancements) same solutions as design,
- coordinate infrastructure architecture design with IT Application and IT Security,
- implement an innovation culture – bringing cost reduction, efficiency or security thorough innovation,
- manage vendors developing executive and technical relationship,
- manage IT Infrastructure budget – budget, actuals and forecast.
- proven experience as IT Manager with focus on infrastructure,
- 7+ years of professional experience,
- solid understanding of data analysis, budgeting and business operations,
- superior analytical and problem-solving abilities with a strong strategic business mindset,
- excellent organizational and leadership skills,
- outstanding communication, presentation and interpersonal skills with all levels of the organization.
- competitive base salary and bonus system,
- excellent development opportunities,
- social benefits.