- At least 2 years of experience in projects in the field of: non-financial and/or integrated reporting, verification of non-financial data as a part of company activities (as ESG specialist / Investor Relation department, controlling, financial reporting etc.) or as an external consultant,
- Experience in audit with expertise in conducting audits;
- Knowledge of the Global Reporting Initative (GRI) standard & indicators and International Integrated Reporting Guidelines (IIRC) well as current regulations (f.ex. NFRD, CSRD, Taxonomy) on the subject of sustainable development, including climate and best practices in this field (f.ex. TCFD, CDP);
- Experience in running workshops, processes aimed at creating new solutions in the field of sustainable development, using design thinking methodologies, etc.;
- Ability to cooperate in a team, in projects for private and public clients, also in an international context.
- Knowledge of German or French will be an asset.
- Project management certificates, ACCA will be an asset.
Your future role
- Conducting and/or participating in projects regarding non-financial data reporting and integrated reporting for companies in Poland and the Central European region (in Polish and English);
- Implementation of digital reporting tools within capital groups
- Managing ongoing projects, including customer relationships;
- Supporting sales, educational and business development activities;
- Analysis of activities in the field of ESG and design of strategic activities/flagship programs in the field of responsible business and sustainable development (including CSR);
What we offer
- Hands-on experience in consulting;
- Opportunity for fast career growth;
- Day to day work & learn with the team of experts & recognized industry leaders;
- Professional skills and consulting toolkit development across wide range of sustainability areas;
- Exciting projects with industry leaders to address their challenges and provide innovative and creative solutions;
- Dedicated career advisor: in every step of your way with Deloitte you will be guided by your mentor.
About the team
Sustainability & Economics team provides support to private and public companies in their transformation from economically-oriented entities to organizations that consciously build their value through active management of the economic, social and environmental impact. The team consists of economists, engineers and environmentalists.
Stage 1 - will carefully read your resume
Stage 2 – you will be asked to complete an analytical and English online test
Stage 3 – you will be invited for HR interview (online)
Stage 4 - you will be invited for Hiring Manager interview (including case study) (online)