Risk & Control Specialist for Integrated Client Lifecycle Services
Investment Banking, Operations
Job Reference #
Are you a self-starter with a strong risk awareness? Do you see opportunity when faced with a challenging problem, and are you willing to deep dive to identify solutions and deliver results? We are seeking a motivated and detail oriented individual to support the IB Operations, Client Lifecycle Management team, focusing on Risk / Regulatory Adherence & Controls. In this role, you will:
- Perform Control testing on IB Global KYC Reviews cases to assess quality in context to Adherence to Financial Crime Prevention policy and procedures
- Able to work independently on Audits, Raising Risk issues, Working closing with Global Stakeholders on Key Controls
- Track and present key risk issues identified from control assessment that includes fail classification and stakeholders reporting
- You are able to run large and complex data analysis using Alteryx and other data analytic tools including excel to assess performance and controls on KYC reviews service executed in various regions.
- You are able to summarize data analysis results into presentation and able to present this to Stakeholders and Managements
- Be an active risk manager, recognize risks proactively and suggest actions for mitigation
- Conduct refresher training sessions on issues identified to improve quality
- Recommend, develop and implement solutions to support continuous improvement of our processes, procedures and service
You will be working as part of the Integrated Client Lifecycle Services Team in Poland. The team focuses on risk oversight, assessment and reporting related to the IB Business. This role offers a unique opportunity to work closely and build relationships with different IB functions.
- BA/BS degree in Finance, Business, Legal Studies, and/or similar discipline
- At least 4 years of KYC experience in a financial institution
- Preferably worked on Alteryx or other data analytic tools
- Understanding of AML KYC Global regulatory requirements
- Strong risk mindset, organizational/time management skills and attention to detail
- Exceptional written and verbal communication
- Ability to work well under pressure and handle challenging deadlines
- Resilient team player with a can-do attitude
- Knowledge of investment bank products and industry trends
- Results-oriented worker with the ability to set priorities and work well with minimal supervision
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."