TPRM Global Policy & Regulations Risk Specialist
Business management, administration and support, Compliance, Operations, Outsourcing / Offshoring
Job Reference #
Do you want to start your career in the banking industry? Would you like to know how regulatory requirements are reflected in the UBS’s risk framework? Do you feel comfortable in a dynamic environment? We’re looking for someone like you!
On a daily basis you will:
• help to maintain Third Party Risk Management (TPRM) Framework including associated key policies and guidance documents,
• identify, track and analyse new regulatory requirements impacting TPRM Framework including but not limited to third parties, outsourcing, information security, operational resilience, and cloud infrastructure,
• ensure that regulatory requirements are correctly reflected in the TPRM Framework and escalate any gaps to relevant stakeholders,
• support TPRM governance bodies,
• perform other duties as required.
You will join the Global Policy and Regulations team within the TPRM function, located in Kraków. As a member of this team, you will support the team members in their daily duties as well as perform regulatory analysis aiming to ensure that UBS policy framework stays in line with regulatory requirements. As part of your responsibilities, you will build relationships with various stakeholders and gain valuable experience within TPRM and with other Business Divisions and Group Functions.
• interest in investment banking, banking law and risk management,
• very good written and spoken English,
• at least intermediate knowledge in MS PowerPoint, Word and Excel,
• good analytical skills,
• good communication skills and ability to work in a team.
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
How we hire
This role requires an assessment on application. Learn more about how we hire: www.ubs.com/global/en/careers/experienced-professionals.html
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."