Accounts Payable Accountant
As an Accounts Payable Accountnt you will be joining the in-house corporate accounting department in one of the best engineering companies. You’ll work with a positive and dedicated team who provide the vital internal infrastructure that supports our world enhancing activities.
Specifically you will be responsible for:
- Processing internal question from Stakeholders that are related to GBS AP Activities
- Performing manual entries in Oracle if needed
- Cooperating with Procurement Team and/or outside vendors to resolve routine questions or problems
- Interpreting Oracle complex and simple Purchase Orders for matching
- Cooperating with Project Accounting Team to resolve routine questions or problems
- Invoice problem resolution for vendors
- Testing and implementation of new system enhancements as needed
- Following global standardized procedures, practices, and techniques
- You will move across the AP responsibilities based on need and perform other tasks related to Accounts Payable area
- You will have impact on process optimization across GBS and AP
Here’s What You’ll Need:
- Master's or Bachelor's degree, preferably in Finance, Accounting or Economics
- Previous working experience in AP area
- Experience with ERP systems - Oracle (preferred), SAP or similar
- Ability to communicate effectively in both written and spoken English
- International working environment and unique company culture.
- Personal development opportunities.
- Friendly atmosphere in dynamic team.
- Full time employment contract with salary corresponding to qualification.
- Benefits package including medical care, insurance, sport activities and other.
- Independent role and flexible working hours.
- Luxmed healthcare
- Generali Life Insurance
- Multisport card
- My benefit portal
- English lessons
- Graduate Program
- Short Fridays
- Flexible working hours
- Company events
- Mental Health Program
At Jacobs, you will work with the most talented professionals and thought leaders to shape the future of the global professional services sector as we deliver ground-breaking and life-changing solutions for a more connected, sustainable world.
With $13 billion in revenue and a talent force of more than 55,000, Jacobs provides a full spectrum of professional services including consulting, technical, scientific and project delivery for the government and private sector.