Our global Deloitte Workday practice is the implementation partner of choice for Workday’s largest clients. We support leading global organizations in optimizing and transforming their HR functions enabled by Workday functionalities. Our consultants offer insights, capabilities, and solutions that change the way these organizations operate and make people-related decisions.
We are currently building a dedicated team in Poland and are looking for high energy, committed and ambitious people to join our global Workday practice. Next to designing and implementing Workday, our Consulting professionals advise on process optimization and automation by applying the newest technologies (e.g. chatbots, machine learning, and robotics), the latest HR operating models, as well as service design principles to drive real employee experience improvements.
We have almost 2,000 Workday certified professionals working on the most comprehensive and complex projects on five continents. Are you ready to join our team and help our clients imagine, deliver, and run their future?
Who are we looking for:
- 4+ years of configuration experience in Workday HCM Core / Core Compensation / Advanced Compensation modules.
- 4+ years of experience working with HR processes from hire to retire and/or rewards & benefits.
- Candidates with a technical background and experience with the deployment of HCM Workday.
- Candidates with one of the following Workday certification: HCM, Integration, or PM.
- Candidates who have experience in designing or implementing employee experiences programs and or organizational transformational projects.
- Excellent professional proficiency in English.
Your future role:
- Work with clients to design clear employee experiences that can be elevated by digital.
- Work with clients to design their target HR operating model and procedures.
- Support clients in an adaptation of current procedures to the functionality of the system.
- Problem-solving and providing advice on challenging topics or issues.
- Support for client leadership, managers, and employees in the implementation process.
- Conduct training and coaching to client employees as part of the implementation program.
What we offer:
- Working from office or home office – what you prefer.
- Flexible working hours.
- Permanent employment or contract.
- Medical and health insurance.
- Multisport and other lifestyle benefits.
- Opportunity to be part of a new Workday team in the world’s largest professional services firm.
- Opportunity to develop and broaden your technical and client-facing skills.
- Opportunity to obtain new certifications and dedicated support in recertification.
- Opportunity to work on interesting and innovative projects globally.
- Cooperation with the largest brands in the world.
- Real opportunities for growth and promotion – clear and individual career paths.
- Stability and excellent training opportunities.