At GSK, we're a company with a purpose to help people do more, feel better and live longer. We realise that our purpose starts with us. When we feel at our best, we perform at our best. Therefore, we want all applicants to be able to perform their best throughout the recruitment process.
We will be delighted to hear from talented individuals that align to our values. These are at the heart of everything we do and include: Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork.
When you set out on your adventure at GSK, we make a deal. You commit to living our values and expectations and performing against our Innovation, Performance and Trust priorities. In return, GSK commits to providing the right environment for you to thrive. Together, we build an environment where we can all thrive and focus on what matters most to each of us.
As a modern employer, we empower you to be yourself, share ideas and work collaboratively.
Currently, we are looking experienced candidates for a position of Controlling Specialist. Please find details below. If you are interested in the role – apply and join our GSK Finance Hub – Europe!
How you will contribute to our success:
Actively contribute to the success of finance projects
Support the reporting of financial results for the assigned entities
Assist with certain aspects of the financial month end review process
Review and commentary over global balance sheet of R&D market (covering input from various entities across new GSK)
Ensure entities results are fully compliant with all accounting standards and regulations, including SOX controls
Support the entity balance sheets review
Support internal and external financial audits
Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting
Experience in financial controlling or financial reporting (at least 3 years)
Fluent English (minimum C1)
Continuous improvement mindset
Strong focus on customer service
Ability to work with multiple stakeholders based in different countries
Experience in a SOX environment
Accounting qualifications (ACCA, CIMA, ACA)
- Our values and eexpectations are at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture
- These include Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork
- Career at one of the leading global healthcare companies
- Life insurance and pension plan
- Private medical package with additional preventive healthcare services for employees and their eligible
- Possibilities of development within the role and company’s structure
- Supportive community and integration events
- Free car and bike parking, locker rooms and showers