We’ve been pioneering a world of possibilities to bring surfaces to life for well over 200 years. As experts in making coatings, there’s a good chance you’re only ever a few meters away from one of our products. Our world class portfolio of brands – including Dulux, International, Sikkens and Interpon – is trusted by customers around the globe. We’re active in more than 150 countries and have set our sights on becoming the global industry leader. It’s what you’d expect from the most sustainable paints company, which has been inventing the future for more than two centuries.
- Monitor on a daily basis the process performance (overdue invoices).
- Take appropriate initiatives in line with the vision and strategy of P2P for improving the process performance (eg. Contact suppliers/business to elaborate on their performance).
- Provide General Ledger Account Coding when necessary and follow up for approver input independently or in coordination with the BPO.
- Assist in the management of the end-to-end (E2E) transactional process delivery (P2P) in line with defined quality and cost levels as set forth in the Service Level Agreement (SLA).
- Cross-BU alignment with P2P stakeholders in Finance and business/functions.
- Procure to Pay (E2E)/AP knowledge
- Financial and business analytical skills with the ability to analyze data for business decisions in timely manner
- Ability to communicate effectively and efficiently with internal/external stakeholders
- Knowledge of SAP, with preference to SAP Vendor Invoice Management and SAP Finance
- Good communication in English (verbal and written)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel)
- Annual Bonus
- Additional Operational Bonus
- Referral Program
- LuxMed Health Care, Multisport Membership, Additional Insurance
- Learning Cafeteria (incl. Percipio)
- Well-being Workshops
- Mentoring Program (YAM)
- Team Building Events
- CSR Initiatives
- Hybrid model of work in a great, vibrant atmosphere in our modern office.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability.