For our Client, a technological production company that is currently operating a shared service center in Krakow, we are looking for candidates for the position of RTR Accountant with French. The company's headquarters is in Krakow.
RTR Accountant with French (new SSC)
- perform General Ledger period-end procedures,
- take part in preparation and review of Balance Sheet and P&L,
- ensure compliance with company accounting and operational guidelines, as well as IFRS and local statutory GAAP,
- deal with reconciliations, accruals, fixed assets and more,
- manage account reconciliations,
- prepare period-based reports and balances,
- cooperate with different teams, external and internal stakeholders,
- take part in driving continuous process improvement.
- preferably min. 1-2 years of experience in GL/RtR or at a similar position,
- university degree from finance and accounting would be a great asset,
- proficiency both in French and English at least B2 level,
- good understanding of integrated ERP Systems, MS Excel,
- ACCA, CIMA or equivalent would be an asset,
- excellent analytical, communication skills.
- attractive salary and development opportunity,
- attractive social benefit package (private healthcare, Multisport, etc.),
- work in a large and stable international organization,
- a wide range of internal and external training,
- international work environment.