Software Engineer - Client Lifecycle Management
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Do you have a knack in turning complex requirements into simple designs? Are you passionate about bringing systems to life, and have a curious nature, always interested in how to innovate? Would you enjoy a varied role working across multiple projects in IB Operations with an opportunity to learn specific domain knowledge around Client Lifecycle Management (CLM) technology and processes?
We’re looking for a Software Engineer to:
• provide technology solutions that will solve business problems and strengthen our position as digital leaders in financial services
• analyze business requirements for Client Lifecycle Management
• design, plan and deliver sustainable solutions using modern programming languages
• providing technical expertise and recommendations in assessing new software projects and initiatives to support and enhance our existing applications
• conduct code reviews and test software as needed, along with participating in application architecture and design and other phases of SDLC
• see that proper operational controls and procedures are implemented in order to move from test to production.
CDIO - Client Lifecycle Management is a global technology team responsible for building and delivering solutions for mastering and distribution of reference data and client on-boarding, off-boarding and maintenance.
We are responsible for the implementation and maintenance of front to back CLM applications, which are being used by multiple business users to enable client onboarding and KYC. The overall goal is to provide an industry leading client and user experience and achieve a reduction in turnaround times for client and account onboarding.
The role will be based out of Krakow, Poland with team members also in New York, Bucharest and London.
Diversity helps us grow, together. That’s why we are committed to fostering and advancing diversity, equity, and inclusion. It strengthens our business and brings value to our clients.
• domain knowledge in workflow, rules and orchestration technologies; Activit BPM, Drools, Webservices , JMS, Spring , REST, SOAP, Java, Postgres and experience with cloud (preferable MS Azure)
• 5 to 10+ years’ experience in software development and significant experience in working multi-disciplinary software delivery teams
• an advocate of the agile manifesto with deep experience in its application to delivery of quality software with experience in Lean practices for software delivery
• strategic thinker and excellent communicator, able to coach, lead and convince
• strong experience working within large globally distributed teams and business functions enabling them with technology
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
How we hire
This role requires an assessment on application. Learn more about how we hire: www.ubs.com/global/en/careers/experienced-professionals.html
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."