Tax Team Leader
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
You will be working in the finance team in the Global Business Services (GBS) organization, in the largest center located in Krakow, providing key support to the business, ensuring the accurate tracking and processing of all transactions.
Reporting to the Tax Associate Manager you will provide key support to the business, applying relevant accounting techniques and standards to identify and resolve issues.
This position reports to
Tax Associate Manager
- Managing teams with focus on effective operational execution, responsible for the short to midterm operational and tactical team activities
- Supporting in all tax matters related to the establishment of a GBS Finance Transactional Tax (TraTax) organization in Poland
- Monitoring and ensuring tax compliance for all GBS Finance TraTax activities in line with corporate standards and guidelines
- Establishing, implementing and monitoring tax routines to ensure compliance across the GBS Hub in scope with focus on the TraTax process management tool for tax compliance status tracking
- Developing instructions about the handling of different tax issues during TraTax roll-out, sharing them with local tax experts, obtaining their buy-in and making them part of the GBS Finance TraTax governance processes
- Leading, ensuring and participating in ABB internal tax reviews and projects that are part of the GBS Finance scope
- Acting as the point of contact for external, internal and SOX audits and leading the internal control over Statutory reporting compliance process
- Supporting the management with financial aspects of project funding and risk assessment, resolve problems and difficult issues by implementing new solutions as well as assisting in developing and implementing processes and procedures
- Engaging with resources in a matrix organization working across multiple delivery teams to successful delivery project commitments with customer satisfaction (Agile Project Management framework)
- Minimum 7 years of experience in Tax area
- Experience in team management
- Experience in the transfer of tax processes from European countries to global shared service centers will be an asset
- Knowledge of European tax law (direct and/or indirect tax)
- Practical knowledge of ERP system (SAP, Oracle)
- Good user knowledge of Microsoft Office and Excel skills (functions, pivot table)
- Proficient in business English
- Process orientation and attention on details
- Very good organization and coordination skills
- Ability to work in team with deadlines and stress situations
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.
- Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology
- Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment
- Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills
- Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program
- Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities
- Life insurance
- Commute Refund
- Luxmed Health Care
- Multikafeteria & Additional Perks