DevOps and Azure Developer in Finance Reporting
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Are you a self-starter looking to share your experience and support a Big Data journey within Finance IT?
Do you want to design and build next generation Finance applications using the latest technologies?
We’re looking for a DevOps Engineer to:
• provide technology solutions that will solve business problems and strengthen our position as digital leaders in financial services
• design, plan and deliver sustainable solutions
• follow Agile Software Development practices in collaboration with our Product Owners
• provide technical expertise and recommendations in assessing new software projects and initiatives to support and enhance our existing applications
• adhere to the standard operational controls and procedures necessary to transition our software from test to production
You’ll be working in Finance IT in Mumbai/Krakow. We provide excellent exposure to latest technologies and ability to ‘make a mark’ in our delivery team. It benefits our clients with greater insights into their business and provides extra agility in change. As an Engineer you’ll play an important role in achieving important change milestones.
We are results-oriented, multi-cultural group and would welcome you on the Azure World journey with us.
Your expertise :
• source control & CI/CD; git/GitHub/GitLabs, TeamCity/Jenkins, Nexus, Terraform, Azure DevOps, Puppet
• cloud and cloud native PaaS products (Microsoft Azure preferred)
• microservices and Containers; Helm Charts, Docker/Docker Compose, Kubernetes
• worked with agile SDLC and TDD methodologies
• familiarity with testing frameworks and tooling; Selenium, Cucumber, Robot Framework, SonarQube
• passionate about what you do, you value excellence, learning and integrity
• enjoy a work environment that places emphasis on teamwork, collaboration and delivering business value while working at a sustainable pace
• someone who is technically excellent, inquisitive and continually seeks to grow
• knowledge of Unix / Linux platforms
• proficient with any type of Scripting
• excellent understanding of DevOps principles (CI/CD, release automation)
• experience with Gitlab, Github or Jenkins
• use of monitoring/reporting tools with Netcool, App Dynamics or Splunk is beneficial
• configuration management experience with Puppet or other relevant configuration management tools
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
How we hire
This role requires an assessment on application. Learn more about how we hire: www.ubs.com/global/en/careers/experienced-professionals.html
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."