Job Description & Summary
A career in Information Technology, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to support our core business functions by deploying applications that enable our people to work more efficiently and deliver the highest levels of service to our clients. Our Information Technology Generalist - Practice Support team focuses on managing the design and implementation of technology infrastructure within PwC, developing and enhancing internal applications, and providing technology tools that help create a competitive advantage for PwC to drive strategic business growth.
A career in our Enterprise Monitoring and Orchestrated Response team will provide you an opportunity to be part of a global IT transformation and drive growth. In joining, you’ll be a part of a team that helps design and create sustainable ServiceNow ITOM solutions to provide foundational capabilities and operational discipline through a focus on enterprise requirements and prioritization, architecture, and the software development lifecycle.
ServiceNow Developer/ Event Management
(Warsaw, Krakow, Remote)
Internal Systems Support Area
To really stand out and make us ﬁt for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be an authentic and inclusive leader, at all grades/levels and in all lines of service. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a member of Enterprise Monitoring and Response team you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Use feedback and reflection to develop self awareness, personal strengths and address development areas.
- Delegate to others to provide stretch opportunities and coach to help deliver results.
- Develop new ideas and propose innovative solutions to problems.
- Use a broad range of tools and techniques to extract insights from current trends in business area.
- Review your work and that of others for quality, accuracy and relevance.
- Share relevant thought leadership.
- Use straightforward communication, in a structured way, when influencing others.
- Able to read situations and modify behavior to build quality, diverse relationships.
- Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.
Has proven skills on technical implementations and strong development background and strong technical consulting skills on ServiceNow platform and ITOM/Event management
Understanding of SNMP traps and MIBs/OIDs Intermediate understanding of networking functionality, advanced troubleshooting including the ability to gather and analyze raw event data
Experience with scripting in the ServiceNow platform using JS: Business Rules, Client Scripts, UI Actions, UI Pages, etc.
Minimum 2-3 years' experience with ServiceNow required
Minimum 2-3 years' experience Event Management required
1-2 years' experience in Discovery and service mapping modules preferred
Experience with integrating 3rd party monitoring tools with ServiceNow ITOM Health/Predictive AIOps Platform
Hands on experience in Manager of Manager (MOM) implementations, customization, tailoring, integrations and systems upgrades.
- Solid understanding of the ServiceNow Event Management, Orchestration, Service Mapping, and Discovery modules