Oerlikon is a global technology group with a clear mission: to become the leading provider of surface solutions, advanced materials and materials processing.
Oerlikon (SIX: OERL) engineers materials, equipment and surfaces and provides expert services to enable customers to have high-performance products and systems with extended lifespans.
Drawing on its key technological competencies and strong financial foundation, the Group is sustaining mid-term growth by executing three strategic drivers: addressing attractive growth markets, securing structural growth and expanding through targeted mergers and acquisitions.
A leading global technology and engineering Group, Oerlikon operates its business in two Segments – Surface Solutions and Manmade Fibers – and has a global footprint of more than 11 100 employees at 182 locations in 37 countries. In 2019, Oerlikon generated CHF 2.6 billion in sales and invested more than CHF 120 million in R&D.
Intern in General Ledger Team with English
Duties & Responsibilities
- Supporting GL Accountants and Senior GL Accountants with their activities
- Processing of bank statements
- Supporting Back charge invoices process
- Support team in other daily duties
- Meets deadlines and learn how to perform accounting, reporting and month-end closing activities
- Students in Finance and Accounting or Business Administration (preferable) and willing to start a career in accountancy
- Good knowledge of MS Office (Excel required)
- Attention to detail and great organization skills
- Solution-oriented with strong analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team (we believe in open communication and the possibility to accomplish greater results as a team)
- proactive and creative approach (as everything can be done better and we’re keen on continuous growth & development)
- speak good English and optionally German
- Good knowledge of other languages (Spanish, French) will be an advantage
- Availability at least 3 times per week or equivalent of 25h per week
- Multicultural and international work environment
- Opportunity to grow
- Work-life balance
- Flexible working hours
- Friendly work culture
- Openness to your opinion
- Great work location
- Private medical healthcare
- Sport cards
- Lunch vouchers
- Social events
- Free fruit Wednesdays
- Sweet cakes day
- Ergonomic elevator desks
- Informal dress code
Additionally, please make sure that your CV contains the following consent:
I hereby give my consent my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Personal Data Protection Act as of 29 August 1997, consolidated text: Journal of Laws 2016, item 922 as amended. I am aware of the possibility to withdraw my consent at any time and that the withdrawal does not affect the legitimacy of the processing that was conducted prior to the withdrawal.