Jira Product Owner – C&B Marketing Platforms
Business management, administration and support, Digital, Management and Business Support, Operations, Process, project and program management, Product Management and Development
Job Reference #
We are looking for a Product Owner who can drive the strategy, roadmap, and backlog of Jira – a core agile and service tool used across UBS’ Communications and Branding teams.
• Lead the maintenance and development of Jira prioritizing work based on the value it brings to stakeholders and users
• Collaborate with stakeholders to understand their needs and translate them into business or technical requirements
• Develop and maintain a backlog of maintenance and new requests, ensuring expectations are managed and stakeholders are regularly informed
• Lead regular agile ceremonies to plan ahead, collaborate on delivery, review development progress and adapt if/where needed
• Oversee and coordinate all stages of the delivery (including testing) with the support of external developers
• Act as an expert on, and primary contact for Jira
• Identify and manage Jira developments in relation to UBS’s cloud adaption and migrations
• Provide consultancy to internal stakeholders and users, including sharing best practices
• Review and manage annual plugin updates and modifications
• Support data analysis and creation of service reports and dashboards using eazybi/PowerBI/Tableau tools, as well as Microsoft Excel (e.g. advanced VBA programming)
The Business Management & Strategy team is part of Marketing Platforms which manages and develops UBS’ core marketing platforms, channels and tools, e.g. UBS.com, analytics and email marketing, and provides a wide range of services to internal business partners across the UBS business divisions.
Marketing Platforms is part of Communications & Branding in Group Functions.
• University education
• 3+ years of experience, preferably in tech industry, digital marketing or management consulting
• In-depth knowledge of JIRA and Confluence
• Excellent Excel, EasyBI, PowerBI and/or Tableau skills
• Atlassian certifications an advantage
• Good English skills
• Knowledge of Agile processes and principles
• Proven project management expertise
• Strong analytical and conceptual skills
• Experience in stakeholder management in large organizations
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
How we hire
This role requires an assessment on application. Learn more about how we hire: www.ubs.com/global/en/careers/experienced-professionals.html
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."