We are looking for you if you:
- Have experience in office or administrative work for a minimum of one year;
- Have ability to communicate effectively in English;
- Work independently on given tasks;
- Can be characterized by excellent organization of work, attention to detail, high personal culture and diplomacy;
- Are committed and ready to work in a dynamic and multicultural environment;
- Find it interesting to perform also repetitive administrative tasks;
- Have good knowledge of MS Office (in particular Excel, Power Point, Word, Outlook);
- Are looking for part-time employment based on a mandate contract
- Have interest to get to know closer the leading global advisory organisation
What will be your responsibilities?
- Calendar management, organization of business meetings, email communication with colleagues across Deloitte Central Europe region;
- Prepare documentation in accordance with internal procedures, preparing and formatting presentations, reports and other documents;
- Communicate via email with key stakeholders in line with internal guidelines;
- Support our team in any other ad-hoc activities.
What we offer:
- Remote working;
- English speaking working environment;
- Wide range of internal trainings;
- Interesting offer of benefits;
- Support for personal and professional development in one of the world's largest consulting companies.