For our Client, an international Shared Service Center, we are looking for candidates interested in taking the position of Regular or Senior RtR/GL Accountant. Headquarters is located in Kraków.
RtR Accountant (Regular/Senior)
- perform General Ledger period-end procedures,
- take part in preparation and review of Balance Sheet and P&L,
- ensure compliance with company accounting and operational guidelines, as well as IFRS and local statutory GAAP,
- deal with reconciliations, accruals, fixed assets and more,
- manage account reconciliations,
- prepare period-based reports and balances,
- cooperate with different teams, external and internal stakeholders,
- take part in driving continuous process improvement.
*scope might be slightly different depending on the specific position and department
- minimum of 1,5 year of experience in GL / RtR or at the Accounting Company,
- university degree from finance and accounting would be a great asset,
- good knowledge of English language - at least B2 level,
- good understanding of integrated ERP Systems, MS Excel,
- ACCA, CIMA, or equivalent would be an asset,
- excellent analytical, communication skills.
- very attractive salary with a bonus system,
- development and career opportunities in modern organization,
- work in an international environment,
- My Benefit and Multisport systems,
- private medical care package,
- work partly from home – hybrid model.