Our offer includes:
- A competitive pay (together with annual bonus) and an attractive benefits package including medical care, Multisport card, life insurance, pension plan
- Ambitious goal to set up new Global Business Center Complex environment of working with multiple stakeholders
- On-going development opportunities in a multinational environment that will inspire you to grow professionally and personally
- Wide variety of projects and tasks, ambitious goals and independence in achieving them
- Flexible working conditions
- Modern office in a convenient location
Main areas of responsibility:
- Provide financial support in budgeting and performance management processes for the respective functions, by working closely with planners/budget owners and proving tools, instructions.
- Support an efficient performance management process (budgeting, forecasting) by collecting requirements, creating instructions, providing guidance, consolidating, analyzing and reporting.
- Ownership of GBS R2R processes from the data collection to posting initiation and reporting in the area of General Ledger (IFRS and Statutory accounting and reporting, entity planning).
- Preparation of draft IFRS and Statutory reporting timely and in accordance with the IFRS and Local Accounting legislation.
- Perform key account balances reconciliations such as accruals, accounts payables, prepayments, fixed assets, intangibles and intercompany balances.
- Management of R2R master data for the entities within the cluster (CoA parameters, CC/PC, CIT codes, etc.).
- Execute J-SOX controls.
- Maintain detailed GBS transactional documentation for the market in charge and update it to ensure Core Services are executed in line with Corporate and market local accounting requirements
You as a professional:
- BA or MA in Finance, Accountancy, Business or equivalent
- A professional qualification of ACCA, CIMA, CPA, etc. is a plus
- Knowledge of accounting standards (IFRS is a plus)
- Relevant experience in General Ledger and/or Statutory Accounting (FP&A experience is a plus)
- Project management experience is a plus
- Fluent English (written and spoken)
- High integrity and ability to work with different cultures, excellent communication skills
- Very good analytical and communication skills (including stakeholders management)
Benefit - additional
- sharing the costs of
- sports activities
- private medical
- sharing the costs of foreign language classes
- life insurance
- remote work
- flexible working
- retirement pension
- no dress
- sharing the costs of holidays for kids
- JTI Family Leave
- Benefit - additional
- paternity leave
- JTI Benefit