Java Software Engineer
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Are you an experienced software engineer? Are you curious to learn new platforms and technologies? Do you like operating software as much as developing it? Are you already experienced with Anti-Money Laundering platforms or are you curious to take a step into Financial Crimes Prevention technology? We’re looking for someone like that to provide engineering edge to our new Poland team:
• develop, maintain and operate Anti-money laundering software including integration with AI model
• integrate bug fixes and enhancements delivered by our product vendor
• adopt the strategic build chain and related DevOps tools
• act as a member in an Agile engineering team
• work closely with the Technical Lead, Business Analysts, Data Analysts, testers and other developers
We are newly build Transaction Monitoring team based in Poland, part of the global Anti-Money Laundering Transaction Monitoring organization. Our role is to design and implement innovative IT solutions to help prevent, detect and report on financial crimes and terrorist financing activities.
• strong programming skills in Java
• proficiency in Spring, services using JSON and XML formats and produce reusable superior technical components
• knowledge in object oriented concepts, data structures and algorithms
• experience with cloud services
• knowledge and experience with full SDLC lifecycle
• excellent communication skills and experience in liaising with global teams
• knowledge of GitLab, Nexus, Jira
• comfortable in a Linux based server environment incl scripting
• strong SQL knowledge, experience with relational database system
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
How we hire
This role requires an assessment on application. Learn more about how we hire: www.ubs.com/global/en/careers/experienced-professionals.html
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."