Contact Center Representative I with German
Aon Sp. z o.o.
You’re a good communicator and you’re looking for a role that will give you a chance to polish your language skills. Although you don't have much professional experience, you learn fast and you're looking for an opportunity that will allow you to develop your business expertise, take advantage of training programs and build up your skills step-by-step!
This is a hybrid role with the flexibility to work both fully virtually and/or from our Kraków office.
Aon is in the business of better decisions
At Aon, we shape decisions for the better to protect and enrich the lives of people around the world.
As an organization, we are united through trust as one inclusive, diverse team, and we are passionate about helping our colleagues and clients succeed.
What the day will look like
You will work with our global clients daily and as a first point of contact, you’ll be responsible for providing help and guidance regarding clients’ benefits.
Also, in your first 3 months:
- you'll learn how we organize employee benefits for our clients
- you'll get to know our team of specialists who will share their expertise with you
- you'll become familiar with some online tools that our customers use to select and handle their benefits
Skills and experience that will lead to success
- up to 6 months of experience in a similar role would be useful, but we're much more interested in how quickly you can learn new skills
- excellent English and German – you need to be at least C1 (on the CEFR scale) because you'll be using these languages every day
- good communication skills – you need to be really good at interacting with customers and helping them to solve issues
- flexibility and good organisation skills
How we support our colleagues
In addition to our comprehensive benefits package, we encourage a diverse workforce. Plus, our agile, inclusive environment allows you to manage your wellbeing and work/life balance, ensuring you can be your best self at Aon. Furthermore, all colleagues enjoy two “Global Wellbeing Days” each year, encouraging you to take time to focus on yourself. We offer a variety of working style solutions, but we also recognise that flexibility goes beyond just the place of work... and we are all for it. We call this Smart Working!
Our continuous learning culture inspires and equips you to learn, share and grow, helping you achieve your fullest potential. As a result, at Aon, you are more connected, more relevant, and more valued.
We provide individuals with disabilities reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment in accordance with applicable law. Please contact us to request an accommodation on ReasonableAdjustments@Aon.com
Aon values an innovative, diverse workplace where all colleagues feel empowered to be their authentic selves. Aon is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.