Chief Accountant of Poland
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Do you dream of working in a company that is driven by a meaningful purpose and that continuously creates an inclusive environment where you are empowered to do your best and be innovative?
We are looking for Chief Accountant of Poland and located in Warszawa.
What you will do:
- Supervise the accounting function for 5 legal entities.
- Be in accounting matters the first point of contact to stake holders, such as management, business, authorities, process owners, internal and external auditors.
- Animate the local accounting team members from the various legal entities in the country.
- Lead and implement changes driven by the local laws, across the legal entities.
- Ensure the compliance of the Financial Statements both with Group reporting and the local jurisdictions.
- Prepare the monthly / quarterly / yearly accounting reports.
- Lead new accounting processes and streamlining existing processes.
- Connect with Shared Services and monitor the delivery of the SLA.
- Support the digital transformation projects.
- Spot errors and suggest ways to improve efficiency.
- Compiling, analyzing, and reporting financial data.
- Own the accounting related key internal controls.
What qualifications will make you successful?
- Bachelor's degree in accounting/finance
- Masters or professional qualification is desirable
- 10+ years of accounting experience
- Experience with accounting systems (SAP ERP is a strong advantage)
- Open-minded, flexible, problem-solving skills and team-oriented person
- Strong financial analysis skills
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Excellent knowledge of the English language, both written and verbal
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly with Excel
Experience and skills we are looking for:
- Exciting job in an international company, which is leading the Digital Transformation of Energy Management and Automation, with significant market share
- Opportunity for intense development, high business exposure and participation in international projects
- Induction training - that will help you to smoothly find yourself in our company
- Special training in-class and e-learning offer tailored to your needs and career goals
- Wide choice of benefits
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
Schneider Electricis leading the digital transformation of energy management and automation. Our purpose is to empower all to make the most of your energy and resources, bridging progress and sustainability for all. We call this Life Is On.
Find Your Meaningful Purpose with a Career at Schneider Electric.
Watch the video: