Business Finance Specialist - Business Unit
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Do you dream of working in a company that is driven by a meaningful purpose and that continuously creates an inclusive environment where you are empowered to do your best and be innovative?
We are looking for Business Finance Specialist - Business Unit and located in Warszawa.
What you will do:
- Ensure integrity and reliability of monthly costs including intercompany recharges, payroll costs, travel, marketing costs, others.
- Follow up of R&D projects cost to ensure overall consistency and quality including headcount, labor cost and expenses tracking
- Implement and maintain relevant allocation keys by divisions and line of business
- Maintain close communication with Accounting and other process participants to ensure proper monthly cost reporting
- Prepare statutory reporting package
- Analyze and adequately comment cost evolution vs forecast and previous periods by project, function, nature
- Prepare and present Managerial reports of monthly performance to business leaders and top business executives
- Be point of contact to address questions regarding monthly performance and efficiencies
- Work closely with business leaders, project managers, FBPs, HRBPs, FP&A teams in preparing quarterly forecasts by obtaining R&D project cost, calculating Non-R&D cost (payroll / HC assumptions, purchases, depreciation, facility costs), consolidating data, preparing and communicating synthesis to finance and business stakeholders including top business executives
- Prepare and present cost variance analysis vs previous year, targets, previous forecasts (inflation, productivity, volume & price impact, etc.)
- Manage set up of cost centers, profit centers, WBS, internal orders
- Ensure data consistency between different systems, including ERP, Ecube, Spot (PPM)
- Work with Tableau reports
Experience and skills we are looking for:
- 3+ years of experience as analyst or as controller in a business environment, cost controlling would be an asset
- Bachelor's or master’s degree (finance, accounting, statistics, mathematics or equivalent).
- Excellent communication and presentations skills
- Strong Analytical mindset and Curiosity
- Good collaboration and ability to interact with business leaders at various organization levels.
- Ability to work with personal accountability and ownership
- Ability to organize, summarize and articulate complex financial information for decision making.
- Attention to details and ability to identify issues or inconsistencies.
- Strong can-do mentality and drive to accomplish tasks in an environment with multiple stakeholders and BI tools
- Good English command.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel, SAP/Oracle & BI tools knowledge, MS Office.
- Passion for continuous improvements & change management.
If you would like to have…
- Exciting job in an international company, which is leading the Digital Transformation of Energy Management and Automation, with significant market share
- Opportunity for intense development, high business exposure and participation in international projects
- Induction training - that will help you to smoothly find yourself in our company
- Special training in-class and e-learning offer tailored to your needs and career goals
- Wide choice of benefits
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
Schneider Electricis leading the digital transformation of energy management and automation. Our purpose is to empower all to make the most of your energy and resources, bridging progress and sustainability for all. We call this Life Is On.
Find Your Meaningful Purpose with a Career at Schneider Electric.
Watch the video: