It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Do you dream of working in a company that is driven by a meaningful purpose and that continuously creates an inclusive environment where you are empowered to do your best and be innovative?
We are looking for AP (Accounts Payable) Data Analyst with German and located in Warszawa.
What you will do:
- Accounting documents checks
- Account reconciliations and analysis
- Provide analysis and reports for your scope of activity
- Cooperate with local business entities of Schneider Electric and with other Accounting Teams, Procurement and Master Data Team
- Provide data and analysis for internal and external audits
- Actively identify improvement areas and propose new solutions
- Perform quality and performance measures
- Support transformation and standardization initiatives
Experience and skills we are looking for:
- Higher education – preferably in Accounting/Finance
- At least 1 year of experience in Accountancy (experience in Shared Service organization will be an asset)
- Good knowledge of German (at least B2 level)
- Good knowledge of English
- Good MS Excel knowledge
- Knowledge of SAP will be an asset
- Goal orientation and consistency of action
- Customer focus and team-working skills
If you would like to have…
- Exciting job in an international company, with opportunities to lead and contribute to different projects & actions (e.g. CSR, charity, Employer Branding, Well-Being)
- Work in a diverse and supportive team of professionals
- Buddy, mentor & induction training - that will help you to smoothly find yourself in our company
- Special training tailored to your needs and career goals
- No formal dress code - we welcome people as they are and perceive diversity as value for the company
- Possibility to use foreign languages and to collaborate with cross-region teams
- Wide choice of benefits
And more… share your CV (in English) with us.
At Schneider Electric, we believe access to energy and digital is a basic human right. We empower all to do more with less, ensuring Life Is On everywhere, for everyone, at every moment. We provide energy and automation digital solutions for efficiency and sustainability.
Schneider Electricis leading the digital transformation of energy management and automation. Our purpose is to empower all to make the most of your energy and resources, bridging progress and sustainability for all. We call this Life Is On.
Find Your Meaningful Purpose with a Career at Schneider Electric.
Watch the video: