Corporate Actions Senior Specialist
Job Reference #
Do you have a sharp eye for detail? Are you known for hitting deadlines? We’re looking for someone like that to help us in:
- monitoring and processing voluntary corporate action and income events on a daily basis
- liaising with Portfolio Managers for elections and communicating them to custodian banks
- managing the risk and controls of the corporate actions processes and continue to evolve/streamline/minimise risks
- calculating cash and holding positions, post cash and stock transactions
- ensuring that queries, exceptions and event reconciliation discrepancies are investigated and resolved
- working effectively with the team towards achieving business goals
- supervising the processes in the team, performing quality checks and controls
You will work in Corporate Actions Team in Wroclaw or Krakow. Team is responsible for research and maintenance of Corporate Actions in the EMEA and US region, with a view to collecting Portfolio Managers’ responses, reflecting them in systems, instructing the custodians, posting cash and stock transactions in our accounting system and reconciling positions.
- Experience of corporate action management / operational experience
- Previous client service experience and a strong ability to interact with and support client requirements
- Self starting team player
- Analytical and quantitative aptitude
- Adaptability to learn new tasks and demonstrate a willingness to understand the detail of a process.
- Control focused
- Understanding of process flows: Ability to look at the overall process and explain it to others.
- very good in written and spoken English
- able to work independently and as part of a team
- comfortable in prioritizing workload and working under pressure, with tight deadlines
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
How we hire
This role requires an assessment on application. Learn more about how we hire: www.ubs.com/global/en/careers/experienced-professionals.html
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."