The SSBI IT Outsourcing Controlling & Oversight Manager has responsibility to ensure outsourced IT services being provided to SSBI by both internal and external vendors are appropriately overseen.
The role will interact with all SSBI branches, as well as with other internal Legal Entities in both EMEA and USA as required.
1. Design, document and implement IT Outsourcing processes leveraging existing internal control mechanisms, systems and best practice methodologies
2. Individual should establish themselves as the IT Outsourcing SME within SSBI, through networking with peers regionally, internationally and cross-functionally
3. Establish appropriate IT Outsourcing governance controls, including Reporting, Regular Service Review, Escalations, Outsourcing Forum
4. Collaborate with Regional teams for new engagements either IT Owned or Business Owned with an IT component to ensure a consistent, controlled and robust onboarding experience
5. Drive completion of Risk Assessments directly or indirectly owned by IT
6. Demonstrate ownership and accountability to ensure operational roadblocks are removed e.g. completion of (risk, vendor etc.) assessments, clarification of compliance, risk, data (hosting), technical (functionality), cloud queries
7. Ensure greater transparency into the management and assessment of sub-delegates from high-risk Outsourcing engagements (e.g. provision of IT Services from SSBT to SSBI), or SSBI directly owned engagements
1. Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in a technical discipline and / or demonstratable experience within a similar technology role
2. 10+ years of relevant Financial Services experience with a good understanding of current Outsourcing Banking Regulations
3. Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications – Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Project
4. English (with dual language proficiency in German preferred)
Skills and Experience
1. Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
2. Proven ability to collaborate and drive execution at all levels within the organization within regionally diverse environment
3. Good networking abilities locally, across the other European legal entities and at the group level
4. Ability to influence senior management, through both personal interactions as well as the creation and delivery of presentations
5. Ability to solve problems, develop alternative approaches to problems, and resolve conflicts
1. Teamwork and collaboration-orientated with very good interpersonal and organizational skills
2. Ability to exercise sound judgment as well as to ensure accuracy and quality
3. Tenacious self-starter with a keen sense of accountability, ownership, commitment to work and passion for delivering results
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Utwórz powiadomienie, a informacje o nowych ofertach pracy spełniających Twoje kryteria otrzymasz mailowo.
Dziękujemy za utworzenie powiadomienia. Nowe oferty pracy spełniające ustawione przez Ciebie kryteria będą przesyłane na Twój adres e-mail.
Zamknij okno, aby wrócić do poprzedniej strony.