For our Client, a provider of innovative solutions for the energy, we are looking for candidates interested in working as Financial Analyst. The company's office is in Krakow.
- support to month-end and year-end close process,
- prepare analysis od actual costs vs budget,
- analysis and recommendations for the improved management of working capital,
- assist in forecast and budget preparation,
- prepare cash flow planning,
- prepare various ad-hoc financial analysis.
- university degree in financial or related studies (min. bachelor degree),
- Min. 3 years of relevant professional experience,
- very good knowledge of English (preferably B2+ level),
- experience in finance analysis,
- advanced Excel skills.
- private medical care,
- competitive salary package,
- attractive benefits package.