HR Operations Specialist with German
Human Resources (HR)
Job Reference #
Are you highly organized and process driven? Do you keep an eye on all the important details, even when multitasking?
We’re looking for a Candidate to join our Team of Human Resources Specialists to help us:
• resolve employees' concerns quickly and precisely while keeping them updated and informed, from onboarding to workforce administration, to employee lifecycle and exit administration
• treat sensitive documents with professionalism and discretion, minimizing risk of data breaches
• stay on top of and ensure compliance to internal policies and processes
You'll be working in the Service Delivery team in Kraków, Poland. We keep employees and line managers happy, solving problems for them by phone, chat or through our ticketing system.
We deliver an entire portfolio of hire-to-retire HR services to our Clients, balancing operational work with transformation projects, simplification initiatives and growth opportunities for our Colleagues.
• fluent German and a working proficiency in English
• ideally possessing previous experience in Human Resources or a Shared Services environment
• truly service oriented with great communication skills
• well organized, with a sharp eye for detail
• able to stay on track, even when no two days are the same (and you love that)
• known for your can-do attitude when tackling everyday tasks
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
How we hire
This role requires an assessment on application. Learn more about how we hire: www.ubs.com/global/en/careers/experienced-professionals.html
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."